The Fat Loss Bible was written Anthony Colpo, a certified personal fitness trainer residing in Melbourne, Australia and has been consistent in helping individuals get rid of extra fat since 1991.
He wanted people to realize that there are so many programs promising the same results of permanent weight loss immediately and effortlessly.
Colpo reveals the true secrets to weight loss, backed by scientific data so that you get rid of this excess weight for life.
The author reports that majority of Americans who lost weight gained everything back, and sometimes even more, in just a period of 5 years.
Within this period, people who started out losing 14 kilograms will eventually end up losing only a total of 3 – since they do a lot of things wrong.
1. The Fat Loss Bible lays out in detail all the steps needed for you to lose weight effectively and permanently.
The steps are very easy to understand and perform allowing you to expect results within the time range given and in the right increments.
2. You will find that your body works well with the provided diet, because the book entails that you should consume only the exact amount of carbohydrates, fats and proteins on a daily basis.
You get to calculate the proper calorie intake per day instead of following universal plans.
3. The Fat Loss Bible provides you with alternatives on how to get over plateaus in your weight loss program – an experience that almost all dieters encounter.
You will continue to lose weight without having to deal with hunger pangs and cravings.
4. The methods and techniques provided will help you lose weight, while at the same time help you maintain a lean and athletic form – unlike other programs where you end up looking unhealthily skinny.
5. You will also be shown the right kinds of exercises that will boost fat loss and build lean muscle. You will realize that you do not need to spend hours doing cardio just to attain the best results.6. The program incorporates a more realistic approach to fat loss. You should expect several weeks before big changes occur, since the book does not promise immediate and drastic changes.
1. The Fat Loss Bible advocates a long term approach to weight loss. It may not be the best tool for individuals who decide to lose weight for the first time or want to lose weight at the fastest possible time.
2. The book needs to add motivational techniques for mental and emotional stress so that individuals can better follow the program and stay consistent in their exercise and diet plans.
3. The Fat Loss Bible is not available in all areas. Remote places without internet access may not be able to get a copy or will have to pay significantly higher amounts.
4. Some types of food indicated in the book may not be suitable for all individuals, considering their current health status, preferences and lifestyle.
The Fat Loss Bible is a good choice for individuals who want to get in shape and stay healthy for life. It offers a no-frills approach to effective weight loss.
All techniques and methods are backed by medical facts so you work with your body and get rid of guesswork and ineffective universal plans.